WHA is looking for a Senior Completions Engineer
- Erbil, Office based/ 28 days on/off
CV Applications must include:
- Full name
- Place of birth/ Date of birth
- Current address
- Native language/language skills
- Current position
- Postions and education must include dates, location
- Notice period
- 3 references wih HR contact for each
The Completion and Testing field supervisor will plan, prepare, program and supervise the completion and testing of the wells. In addition he will assist with basic well serviving such as slick line and coil tubing interventions.
Design and supervision of:
- program preparation
- completion sub assembly preparation,
- DST operations,
- ESP running and commissioning,
- completion operations,
- perforating and well testing,
- electric wireline operations,
- slickline operations,
- coiled tubing operations,
- mentoring of junior staff.
- Function as Field Lead for the Completion, Testing and Well Services operations
- Manage the work in accordance with approved company programs, HSSE policies, standards and systems to fully meet project objectives.
- Integrate and liaise with other disciplines and service companies to ensure efficient and effective execution of the work programmes.
- Interface with Production Operations to ensure simultaneous production and intervention procedures are followed and any production downtime is minimized.
- Ensure regulations and legislation pertaining to the work are adhered to by all parties.
- Ensure QA / QC procedures / standards are applied to all operations.
- Implement approved procedures for rig based or rigless completion and well intervention operations.
- Ensure well control and safety equipment is serviceable, and personnel are competent in its use.
- Monitor contractor performance, recognizing good performance and reporting to the Contract Owner any short falls or potential improvements.
- Ensure that all contract equipment for completion/well intervention operations is maintained and certified.
- Audit the work performed by the well intervention contractor and third party service contractors to ensure it is performed according to terms of contracts and agreements
- Current IWCF Well Control certification at supervisor level
- Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years on/offshore completions, well testing and well services experience with a combination of office engineering and field operations assignments.
- Minimum of 5 years wellsite supervisory experiences with high standard of down hole competency.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
If you fit this position, feel free to submit your CV.
Mention clearly in the subject line of your e-mail the reference number of the job you are applying for.