WHA is looking for a Store Sales Team Member (females)
CV Applications must include:
- Full name
- Place of birth/ Date of birth
- Current address
- Native language/language skills
- Current position
- Postions and education must include dates, location
- Notice period
- 3 references wih HR contact for each
- Salary expectation range
- What job rotation you are applying for
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Resolving complaints
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Build and execute social media strategy
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on social media platforms
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Answer customers on social media platforms
- A thorough understanding of the English, Kurdish and Arabic language
- A minimum of 2 years experience in relatable field
- Has attended a basic First Aid course.
- Has the necessary IT skills to operate social media and electronics
- Good communication skills
- Good social skills
- Good writing skills
Rotation of vacancies:
- 8:30 to 17:00 Saturday through Thursday/ Friday Off
- 17:00 to 22:00 Thursday through Tuesday/ Wednesday Off
If you fit this position, feel free to submit your CV.
Mention clearly in the subject line of your e-mail the reference number of the job you are applying for.