WHA is looking for a Engineering Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor performance of individual contributors and help manage their professional development.
- Discuss project specifications consulting with customers.
- Develop detailed cost estimates and project schedules.
- Direct, analyze and approve product design and changes.
- Assign, direct and evaluate technical work.
- Oversee development and maintenance of engineering staff competence.
- Establish scientific and technical goals working with upper management and customers.
- Develop and manage refinery capital budget process.
- Provide engineering design services to support plant initiatives.
- Oversee technical aspect for Process Safety Management and Environmental Compliance.
- Train and develop Engineering staff on professional grounds.
- Develop and maintain plant engineering standards.
- Assist in professional development of other department employees.
- Manage Engineering Department operating expense budget.
- Manage development of customer oriented web applications.
- Being self motivated and focused
- Problem solving
- Mentoring junior members
- Being a good communicator
- Being technical and analytic
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Fluency in English and Kurdish.
- Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering Technology, or other Engineering related subjects.
If you fit this position, feel free to submit your CV.
Mention clearly in the subject line of your e-mail the reference number of the job you are applying for.