WHA is looking for a HR Assistant
- Erbil, Office based/ Full Time
- Duhok Governorate, Field based/ 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off (2 vacancies)
CV Applications must include:
- Full name
- Place of birth/ Date of birth
- Current address
- Native language/language skills
- Current position
- Postions and education must include dates, location
- Which exact position you apply for (Duhok or Erbil)
- Notice period
- 3 references wih HR contact for each
- In cooperation with other Human Resources staff, manage and oversee the systems that track the “work hours” of staff working within offices and operational sites. At the end of each payment cycle (i.e. day, week, month), the work hours are to be approved by the appropriate manager for facilitating payroll preparation and payments.
- Oversee provision of support in the recruitment of new national staff, e.g. through vacancy announcement posting, scheduling of interviews, developing/managing personnel files, obtaining staff signatures/approvals.
- Develop and maintain all national staff personnel files to ensure they are complete and kept up to date. Examples of documents to keep in the personnel files: Contract, Curriculum Vitae (CV), Iraqi Identification. Also, assist in distribution of information among employees about official decisions and/or actions received by the HR department.
- In cooperation with Iraq HR Lead, ensure compliance of the staff with rules and regulations, and policies and procedures as stated in the PPPM [Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual].
- Draft correspondences as required by the direct supervisor.
- In cooperation with Iraq HR Manager, assist in providing communication and/or clarification to staff about new Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in coordinating new staff recruitment and orientation in consultation with the direct supervisor.
- In consultation with the direct supervisor and cooperation with other HR staff, maintain staff Leave
- Tracking Datasheet and prepare the monthly Annual Leave and Overtime reports.
- Assist in liaising with and providing effective management assistance to the Office.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining administrative data as required by the direct supervisor for HR Oracle, MNR Portal and other systems.
- Assist in announcing for vacant positions, preparing national staff set of recruitment papers, prepare draft copies of the monthly report, HR Payroll Sheet, Income Tax and Social Insurance calculations.
- Assist Iraq HR Lead in preparing the monthly reports for the insurance company
- Assist Iraq HR Lead in preparing the monthly Social Insurance Office in Erbil
- Assist Iraq HR Lead in preparing the monthly report for Head Counts and Local Investments.
- Assist Iraq HR Lead in checking the monthly amount of Income Tax liabilities
- Act as the Human Resources responsible staff in case of the direct supervisor’s absence
- Perform other suitable duties as required by the supervisor.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR field
- Experience in oil and gas companies
- Knowledge of rules and regulations under Iraqi law
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Must be fluent oral and written in English and Kurdish
If you fit this position, feel free to submit your CV.
Mention clearly in the subject line of your e-mail the reference number of the job you are applying for.