WHA is looking for a Shutdown/Start-up Manager
CV Applications must include:
- Full name
- Place of birth/ Date of birth
- Current address
- Native language/language skills
- Current position
- Positions and education must include dates, location
- Notice period
- Salary expectation
- 3 references wih HR contact for each
- Maintaining personal competencies applicable to your position.
- Compliance with company Incident Reporting Procedures.
- Attendance at Safety meetings specified by line Manager.
- Contribution to the company Safety Awareness improvement schemes (e.g. stop card system)
- Use of correct PPE at all times.
- To be fully responsible for your own safety, and not to endanger others.
- To comply fully with the company Environmental policy and contribute to minimising any environmental impact from your daily activities.
- To comply fully with the company Security procedures
The Shutdown / Start-Up Manager is expected to be:
- An effective decision making and problem solving professional within his / her sphere of influence via the application of relevant available information.
- Able to track all relevant recommendations to a satisfactory outcome.
- A progressive and engaging leader within the Engineering and Maintenance Team
- Minimum of 10 years Mechanical Engineering or similar technical experience in Oil / Gas or petrochemical process facilities
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a Senior Maintenance role involving: technology assessment and selection; technical risk assessment participation and communication; technical standards implementation; and strategic thinking responsibilities
- Minimum of five (5) years of process plant operations experience
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Depth of experience and knowledge within both rotating and static equipment fields
- Proficiency in standard office software systems
- Experience with Asset Integrity Management systems
- Experience with planning and Maintenance Management tools
- Problem solving
- Ability to apply knowledge from fields outside of expertise – in particular, a proven depth of knowledge of Maintenance and Asset Integrity Management as it applies to Shutdown / Start-Up planning and execution.
- Implement and monitor a structured system of plans, policies, procedures and controls with the goal of continuously improving the Engineering and Maintenance performance using influencing skills rather than authority.
- Actively promote the company culture of professionalism in all interactions
- Ability for creative thinking in developing technical solutions to achieve the company Business Goals.
If you fit this position, feel free to submit your CV.
Mention clearly in the subject line of your e-mail the reference number of the job you are applying for.