Secondment of Staff
Secondment is the temporary transferal of an employee from one business to another. A business may often choose secondment for various reasons, but it often comes down to the fact that a business is experiencing a short-term gap and has a temporary demand for an employee that can provide their business with the necessary expertise.
A company may choose to do this for reasons such as the following:
- In cases of maternity leave, a business may need someone to fill in the space.
- Special projects may need specific expertise for help and assessment procedures.
- In cases of extended probation periods, businesses turn to this service.
- During busy periods there may be the demand for an extra hand.
- Companies turn to secondment in order to save administrative work.
Secondment is among the various services WHA provides. The procedure for attaining this service starts with a consulting appointment to discover your needs, followed by a thorough and extensive search whereby we make sure the candidates we find match your requirements.