Work at Heights
02 - 10 - 2017
16 - 10 - 2017
28 - 10 - 2017
Identify the Workplace Safety and Health Act/ Regulations/ Approved Codes of Practice/ Singapore Standards relevant to Work At Height
• Recognize risk assessment methods on relevant to Work At Height hazards
• Follow organizational preventive measures relevant to Work At Height
• Use and Care for fall prevention systems and equipments
• Follow workplace Fall Protection Plan in accordance with organizational procedures
The Course Material
• Legal and Other requirements relevant to WAH
• Risk Assessment methods relevant to WAH Hazards
• Preventive measures relevant to Work At Height
• Fall Protection Equipment
• Fall Protection Plan
• Practical Session
The training methods used will be through the aid of Presentations, but there will also be Practical Sessions.
Who Should Attend:
This course is for all workers who are required to work at heights. The participants will be taught the hazards and the safe work practices of working at heights.
- Safety shoes and proper attire (no singlet/ shorts/ bermudas) are COMPULSORY for all trainees.
- 100% attendance is required.