Workplace Safety First Aid
This Course is:
- Ideal for anyone who wants to learn basic first aid or needs to refresh their first aid qualification
- Minimum qualification requirement for a general first aider
- Helps you to meet health and safety standards and to assist in case needed
Your foundation for first aid
This basic one-day first aid course is the standard training recommended for every first aid provider. It’s also good for anyone who wants to be able to help during a medical emergency, accident etc. Medical emergencies and accident related to ill health can happen anywhere at any time – this course will ensure you know what to do.
What you'll gain:
The course emphasizes practical skills in a fun and interactive learning environment. On completion you will:
- be able to recognize life-threatening situations.
- be able to offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives.
- be ready to advance your first aid training to the next level.
- Scene assessment
- Chest pain (e.g. heart attack)
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injury
Individual and group courses
First Aid Level 1 courses are regularly held at WHA training center in Erbil. They are ideal for individuals or small groups who want to learn first aid. If you have a larger group, WHA can arrange a course just for you at your premises or ours.
Work and learn in one day
Introducing a new time option for our First Aid Level 1 course, built to suit the lifestyle of people who may want to minimize the amount of time away from the workplace, fit around their work shifts or are looking for more flexibility. With this option, you can get some work done in the morning and complete the course later in the day. It also meets the minimum qualification requirement for a workplace first aider.
Need a refresher?
If your current first aid certificate is more than two years old, this is the ideal refresher course.
Fee : 70$ Per participant.